Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Barcelona!

Well I am finally in Barcelona after a very long flight. Our apartment is very big and 75 steps up but I like the climb. Our first day was long as we had to try and stay awake so we don't feel jetlagged. To keep us going we had a delicious lunch of omelette, patatas bravas, cuttlefish and my FIRST creme catalana!
It was as good as I hoped! Although Daddy liked it a bit too much...

Today we visited the Mercat la Boqueria which really made me hungry. We had Paella la Marisco, which means with seafood. So far, so yum...

5 comments:

maryb said...

Phoebe - you look as if you're really enjoying that creme catalana. Oh my! 75 steps will keep you all fit, so then you won't feel guilty about eating that delicious food! xx

czavros said...

Hi Phoebe, Olympia and Leo
He is such a naughty boy that Daddy!
You need to remind him that dairy is not good for him.
I think I would have smacked his fingers.
Miss you heaps.
Love Grandma Chris

Anonymous said...

Hell Miss P!

You lucky duck!Such a wonderful experience you are having! Give the family a big hug, take lots of pictures and post again soon won't you! I like your style. x Amanda

OPTIKO said...

Hola ! nice one Phoebe! I am drooling over the crema catalana!
Mike (Charlotte and Eve's Dad)

OPTIKO said...

Hola Phoebe! We are drooling over the crema catalana!!!!!

Mike (Charlotte and Eve's Dad)