Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

by the sea at Sitges

On Saturday we took a train with Adrian and Ingrid and went to Sitges, which is about 30 mins from Barcelona, for a swim at the beach. The weather has been very hot, which is apparently unusual for this time of year. We are making the most of it.

The waves were very small and I had the BEST time. Leo had his first swim ever, and he really liked it. We had lunch there too and ate fideua, a version of paella made with pasta. Delicious!


2 comments:

maryb said...

Lucky Leo - it looks a beautiful place for your first swim EVER.!!!
I like the striped awnings on the beach. We should have them here in Australia don't you think?
Thanks for showing us the food too Phoebe - I want to eat it all.
Are you learning any Spanish words?
xx

czavros said...

Hi girls,
I wish I could have been there to see Leo's first swim. He looks so big.
I love the photos of all the yummy food.
Miss you all.
Lots of love as always
Grandma Chris