Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Giolitti Gelati

One of my favourite things in Rome so far was eating gelato at Giolitti. 

 




It is a famous gelateria which opened in 1890 and also appears in an old film about Rome called Roman Holiday with Audrey Hepburn. I let the man choose the flavours for me. He got very excited about this and he even put cream on top.


Some people think ice cream is for hot days but I don't. But you can't have ice cream if you're asleep.


with likes,
Phoebe x

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Phoebe,

I agree, ice-cream is for anytime of the year AND any time of the day!

Have a chocolate one for me next time.

Love always
Chrissy xx

Anonymous said...

Yumo Phoebe. I think Rome has as many yummy foods as it has wonderful things to see.
Poor Leo!!! Or should I say poor Daddy. Rather hard to eat your icecream with a sleeping Leo on your lap!